SERVANTS OF GOD

SHARING ON GOD'S PURPOSE TO HUMAN

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"The LORD our GOD is one LORD" .... FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD, AND HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIS NAME SHALL NOT BE PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE John 3:16

Share | 

commandments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: commandments   Fri May 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Deuteronomy 6

1Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

2That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

3Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

8And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 28, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://religion.forum-motion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: commandments   Sat May 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Revelation 7:2
2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, (Revelation 7:2, New King James Version)

Revelation 7:3
saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: commandments   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

18 “Therefore you shall
lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them
as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your
eyes. 19 You shall teach
them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when
you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 20 And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, 21
that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the
land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give them, like the days
of the heavens above the earth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Mark of the SERVANT of GOD   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Ten Commandments   Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Exodus 20

The Ten Commandments
20 And God spoke all these words, saying:
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
“You shall have no other gods before Me.
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
13 “You shall not murder.
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
15 “You shall not steal.
16 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Jesus commandments   Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:59 am

John 15 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love. 10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you. 11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy. 12 This is what I command you: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do. 15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends, because I have told you everything that my Father told me.
16 “You did not choose me. I chose you. And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: commandments   

Back to top Go down

commandments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SERVANTS OF GOD :: DO YOU BELIEVE IN "GOD"-
Jump to: